Product manager (Mental health, US market)
Calmerry is a secure e-counseling platform that makes therapy accessible and affordable to anyone. We connect clients with fully-licensed, thoroughly vetted therapists who draw on evidence-based approaches. We are committed to providing excellence and prioritize professionalism, compassion, and passion in our work.
Now we are looking for Product manager to join our team!
What do we expect:
– 4+ years of experience in Product Management
– Experience in delivering products for US and EU markets
– Experience in running customer interviews
– Experience with go-to-market strategy management;
– Skilled in market research, proactive in watching trends;
– Passion for best practices in product management;
– Experienced in web and mobile applications product management;
– Experience of working with engineers to determine the best solution to achieve the goals on a reasonable time frame and budget;
– Experience with working iteratively on continuous product improvements through
– Usability reporting, split testing and analytics reporting
– Understanding of SDLC and Lean practices
– Experience with writing product requirements for future development projects
– A strong view of what good design means
– Advanced English (both verbal and written)
Will be an advantage:
– Experience in healthcare/insurance
– Business acumen
– Product Leadership: Develop and own the product roadmap for both B2C and B2B products.
– Team Building: Lead effectively and foster a collaborative environment.
– Cross-functional collaboration: You’ll work closely with leaders in Marketing, Therapy, Engineering, Sales, and Customer Success to deliver business outcomes.
– Creative Product Solutions: You’ll leverage your user research, data exploration and market trends as inputs resulting in creative product solutions.
– Data Driven: Leverage data to improve product flows, define A/B tests and propose high-impact opportunities.
– Execute: Manage a backlog, ensure seamless project execution and document learnings. Constant prioritizing.
– Clear Communication: Communicate the strategic approach, progress and learnings across the company, including leadership.